Signatures come from five sources:
- Code 1 – OP Point Signing Sessions – These signatures have been sourced by a singing session arranged by On Point Memorabilia
- Code 2 – Commercial Private Signing Sessions – celebrities are paid by autograph companies to sign a set number of items. The quality of these autographs is considered the best. Some commercial private signing sessions are filmed and photographs of the celebrity signing the item are available.
- Code 3 – Private Signing Sessions – these are signing sessions that are pre-arranged but not on a strictly commercial basis. For example, a session that a sports club may arrange for its players to sign specific items including shirts and balls.
- Code 4 -Public Signing Sessions – celebrities are booked to appear at events at which the public can attend and pay the celebrity for an autograph in person – for example, Comic cons.
- Code 5 – Professional Autograph Hunters/Collectors – some companies and individuals seek autographs by waiting outside a hotel or training ground and collect signatures from celebrities as they enter or leave the venue.
Certificate of Authenticity
We will issue a Certificate of Authenticity with a code, which will let you know where the item was sourced.